Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jess Lately


Hi Peeps!

I saw a post like this on someone else's blog (which one escapes me at the moment, I apologize) but I really enjoyed looked at their life in pictures. So I thought that I would start something called 'Jess Lately' since I take so many pictures, it's a nice way to visually share what I've been up to! Let me know if you like the idea, Enjoy! 
Hope everyone had a nice weekend! :) 



*captions go from top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right 

1. Me and my girls in Daytona Beach, FL
2. Precious car I have my eyes on tee hee
3. Scary owl we bought to scare the birds away
4. Me and my man out in Cincinnati 


1. My sweet pup, Delilah, being sleepy
2. E-card I found on facebook that is so true (Any Disney lovers?)
3. Canoe trip this past weekend
4. Me and my boy before we hit the water to canoe 


1. My smiling breakfast my amazing Dad made me 
2. Little funny souvenir I found in the Cincinnati airport, yummy?
3. NYC poster I found in the airport when I landed 
4. Throw back pic of me and Dad for Father's Day  

Now I'm sitting on the couch with my pups and watching a documentary tribute to the Queen!
Wish I had some delicious tea while watching it ! 

Oh, and thank you to all my beautiful readers and 63 followers! I am blown away and blessed to have you all read my ramblings and thank you so very much. You keep me posting, I enjoy it so much and you're making my dreams come true just by reading. :)


hugs and princess tiaras,

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww your doggie is so cute. Is she a Maletese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! She's a malti-poo!!! and thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Soo cute! Love this post! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS love the design of your blog!
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - it means a lot! I will definitely go and check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. great blog, new follower! would love it if you could check out my blog xxx

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're blog is adorable as well, I will definitely be checking back in! xx

      Delete