Monday, July 1, 2013

Bahama Mama

Hey pretties! 

So I JUST read that google reader actually went away TODAY for good! I didn't think they were actually getting rid of it, just rumored for a long time. So I would love if you would follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, or Twitter! I'l put the links below or on the right side of my blog I have all my social media links! (the heart is bloglovin') I wish they would just keep good reader but oh well, it's gone bye bye!

Also, I am currently on vacation with my family in the Bahamas (hence the Bahama Mama post title) and won't be posting any beauty posts until I return home this weekend! 

We will talk beauty again when I get back! :) Can't wait!!!


Like Let's Play Makeup on Facebook

Follow me on Bloglovin'

all my social media links on right over there 


hugs and sun burnt ouchies,

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely, just realized that I wasn't following you on Bloglovin' so I followed you there.

    By the way, I tagged you for the Beauty Blogger Tag, you can check it out here:

    http://dollfacedisasterbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-beauty-blogger-tag.html

    Can't wait to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete