Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Favorites!



HAPPY TURKEY MONTH! 

hee hee 

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! 

I can't believe it's already November and that Thanksgiving is in just a few weeks!
I love Thanksgiving and getting together with my family that I don't always get to see. I also love the FOOD, my dad is an amazing cook and I can't wait to Aunt Kim's sweet potatoes.(which is basically a dessert) She always makes extra because I love them so much! 
What's your favorite part of Thanksgiving?

 Here are some of my favorite products of November! 



1.  It's a 10 for Blondes



At first I didn't think I liked this version as much as the It's a 10 with Keratin but the more I used it the more I loved it. I really actually think that it has kept my color nice and not turning brassy like it tends to do. I do think that it might have a little less of the conditioning and de-tangling 'power' but I just spritz a tiny bit more instead and seems to work great. I would definitely recommend trying this out if you have blonde hair to see what you think!

I bought mine from Ulta like always cause they have the most amazing customer rewards system!

Ulta is also having 20% any one item THIS WEEK ONLY! 
or FREE shipping over $25 order online with code HOLIDAY2012
( all information is on the main page of the website)





2. Boots Body Butter 





I am absolutely obsessed with this body butter!
I love lotions and always put them after the shower and before bed, especially because it's getting cold outside and my skin is getting dryer. This body butter is thick like a body butter should be but not greasy and heavy feeling on the skin after putting it on which is why I love it so much. I hate feeling like a greased up monkey after putting lotion on. Another great thing about this product is that the cocoa butter is sustainably sourced and community traded, meaning they try to use the 'greenest' ways to extract it from the earth so they keep our mother earth looking beautiful AND community traded so they are supported the communities where it's extracted! Go Boots! 

It's a similar product to The Body Shop's body butter BUT instead of 18.99 it's ONLY 9.99 :) Which makes my wallet and I happy! :) 

You can find Boots products at Target, certain products at Ulta, Boots USA website OR if you're on UD's campus, in the bookstore!


3. Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant 


I know this isn't 'makeup' but hey it's some sort of beauty product. 
I really like the original powder scent, because I think sometimes some of the crazy flowery scents start to smell funky after a while but I always liked the clinical strength kind. I was at CVS this past month and finally found it is this powder protection scent WOOP WOOP! 


4. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer 



Okay, so I might not need the 'Age Rewind' part of this just yet, but I don't think it could ever be too early to start taking care of your skin. I really love this concealer for under eyes, it describes itself as an eraser for dark circles. This spongey tip is so nice to neatly apply the concealer under the eye and then I use my new Sigma P80 brush to blend it in. (but your finger is always a great god given tool too!) It's moisturizing the the delicate under eye areas and really brightens it up! 

I got mine at CVS, which is where I get my prescriptions and if you like drugstore products they also have an awesome customer rewards program where I basically get like handfuls of coupons on the bottom of my receipt every time I go!


5. Cool Hair Pins?


So I really don't remember what these are called because I threw away the packaging but they are so awesome when you want to throw your hair up in a quick bun. I have REALLY thick long hair and I can use just THREE of them and my hair stays, which is pretty amazing if you ask me! I looked on Goody's website and I think they have something similar to it where you could probably find at Target, Walmart or a drug store.

Okay well that's all for now! Hopefully I can make some time to blog later this week! 

Comment below on what you would like to see next please and FOLLOW ME!!!!
Thank you so much for reading! 

Have a great day! 

Jess 



** I am a brand ambassador for Boots for my University,  however all opinions are completely my own and these are really products I love and enjoy myself! 











No comments:

Post a Comment